Rain | Panda Lover | Spiritual Animal | I Meditate Every Day | Certified Pranic Healer | Tarot Card Reader | Sports Journalist | Aspiring Astrologer | Driver | Traveller | Photographer | Chelsea FC | Formula 1 – Sebastian Vettel | Batman | Ed Sheeran | Alicia Keys | Imagine Dragons | OneRepublic | Voracious Reader | Maria Sharapova | Game of Thrones | Gilmore Girls | Breaking Bad | Fargo | Orange Is The New Black | Elif Shafak | Khaled Hosseini | Adidas | Instagram | Sheldon Cooper |
I am in a really happy place, inside..... heart, mind, body, soul, all.
Notes To Self
- We’re all a little fragile
- I no longer search. The things that are meant for me, will always flow to me. I will never need to force it or change myself to attain them.
- Build someone up. Put their insecurities to sleep. Remind them they’re worthy. Be a light in this too often dim world.
- Consider becoming the type of energy that no matter where you go, or who you’re with, you always add value to the spaces and lives of those around you.
- Don’t be so cool you can’t cry.
Don’t be so smart you can’t wonder.
Don’t be so set on your sunny days
that you can’t love the roll of thunder.
- Life is beautiful but people are crazy!
- The splendid thing about falling apart silently…is that you can start over as many times as you like.
- You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.
- Sometimes it’s okay if the only thing you did today was breathed.
- Go on road trips by yourself. Inhale and exhale the air around you. Watch the stars, the sunset, the sunrise, the birds flying in the sky, the cars passing by. Walk in the rain sometimes without an umbrella. Let the sunlight soak your skin more often.
- Faking confidence is the first step to real confidence.
- Not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay.
- You don’t have to get out of bed every day.
- It’s okay to cry.
- Ask yourself what’ve you got to lose when you can’t make a decision.
- Some people are just bad people, don’t try to change them.
- If you love someone, tell them.
- Take it a day at a time. You don’t have to know what you’re doing the next day or even the next hour. I’ve learned that the more you think in the future, the shorter the day seems and the months fly past you and you’re left feeling discontent and unsatisfied. It’s almost like everything has been in a blur, and you find yourself saying, “the year went by so fast”, even though you haven’t accomplished much. So do everything in the moment of ‘now’, and cherish each minute like it’s the last minute you have.
- People don’t always need advice. Sometimes all they need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen and a heart to understand them.
- You are not too old and it is not too late.
- The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony.
- I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was.
- Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.